Getting a good night’s sleep is one of the most important things we can do for our well-being. We should all strive to get between 7-9 hours of sleep each night to be at our optimal performance during the day. For people who may have problems achieving this, there are steps that can be taken to create an environment conducive for sleep.
- Maintain a sleep schedule by going to bed at the same time each night and waking up at the same time each morning.
- Try to unwind at least an hour before bedtime, doing something relaxing such as light reading.
- Keep electronics out of the bedroom and keep any light to an absolute minimum.
- Eat a balanced diet and get plenty of exercise preferably early in the day.
- Use Sleep Squares when needed to ensure you get the sleep you deserve.